Savage Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuu's Application

3 posters

Go down

Shuu's Application Empty Shuu's Application

Post  DawN Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:31 am

*hopefully the title = creative Razz and still within the rules! Desired effect: made you go "whuuuh?"

What is your in game name on Mocomochi?: DawN and several other names.
What are your previous servers and IGNs? N/A 100% newbie Very Happy
What level are you currently on Mocomochi? 62.
How many hours a day do you play, on average?3+ hours, usually more.
Do you have guild siege experience? N/A
Do you have secret room experience?N/A
Are you interested in farming dungeons (Aminus, Wilds, etc...) I'm interested in healing/buffing dungeons Very Happy This allows you damage peeps to focus more on your character than to switch back and forth between your RMs and your mains Razz
What draws you to this guild? Shuu has helped me answer alot of newbie questions and helped me learn the steep learning curve of this game Razz I'm also tired of mainly leveling solo/ with a few friends, and want to be part of a community :3
Any additional information you'd like to provide.
Edit: I went with personal information not game information :/
Hmm, one came at the top of my head. I love the genre fantasy, and I use to go to culinary school. One time, friends and I were pretty bored so we decided to make the hobbit town in LotR with food. (: After admiring it for 5 minutes, we ate it all. Very Happy To describe it a little bit, the main structures were made out of pastry/dough. So you've got bread-like stuff, pasta-like stuff. Then it was decorated with sauces and icings! One of the most memorable experiences of my life so far!

Edit: Some game info then:
Level 62 at the moment, but trying to level up by supporting in darkon, etc. Not sure how to level fast, so just trying my best with anyone that needs a fsrm, + i dont mind helping so yeah (:

DawN

Back to top Go down

Shuu's Application Empty Re: Shuu's Application

Post  Shuu Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:43 am

Yes of coursee.

Shuu
Admin

https://modesavage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shuu's Application Empty Re: Shuu's Application

Post  Mistral Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:44 am

I'm gonna have to say n... wait.