Savage Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zyal's official already in the guild request form.

5 posters

Go down

Zyal's official already in the guild request form. Empty Zyal's official already in the guild request form.

Post  Zyal Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:53 am

What is your in game name on Mocomochi? Zyal, LameRM, Crath

What are your previous servers and IGNs? Random tomfoolery all over, nothing active atm.

What level are you currently on Mocomochi? Currently, 76-M. By tomorrow night 100-M

How many hours a day do you play, on average? I PLAY WHEN I DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE IT! (a lot)

Do you have guild siege experience? Nope D: I just enjoy dicking around in the arena, siege experience will be happening soon though.

Do you have secret room experience? No, I'm pro.

Are you interested in farming dungeons (Aminus, Wilds, etc...)? Yes, I made a blade to farm. And farm i will do.

What draws you to this guild? Shuu's feminine charms.

Any additional information you'd like to provide? I've played flyff off and on sense V6, but never was involved in the end game. I wish to farm a butt ton of money, and then spend it all on pimp equips, then own face in siege and the tower. I won't be happy until this is done.

Your application will be promptly reviewed.

Accepted = "Yes" from 3 or more members
Rejected = "No" from 3 or more members
Tie = Guild Leader decision
Zyal
Zyal

Back to top Go down

Zyal's official already in the guild request form. Empty Re: Zyal's official already in the guild request form.

Post  Zyal Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:53 am

yes.
Zyal
Zyal

Back to top Go down

Zyal's official already in the guild request form. Empty Re: Zyal's official already in the guild request form.

Post  Mistral Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 am

I vote no. He copied and pasted the bottom part of the application.

/ridicule

Mistral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:04 pm

ofc not o.o

Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yomi Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm

YES!
Yomi
Yomi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuu Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 pm

100-M IF I TANK FOR YOU MAYBE

Shuu
Admin

https://modesavage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down